Cardinal’s Remote Enclosure Systems are ideal for truck stops, transfer stations, landfills, quarries and recycling centers, providing an effective solution for unmanned weight management that is fast, accurate, easy to operate and is sure to satisfy your customer’s complete fleet and material management needs. From a pole-mounted, weather-proof enclosure, Cardinal RE Systems can be equipped with a thermal cutbar tape printer, proximity badge reader, internal heater with thermostat, rain hood and fluorescent lamp, depending on the needs of the customer, and can paired easily with a number of our digital indicators.
RE Remote Enclosure Systems – Obsolete
No models have been added for this product.
No options have been added for this product.
- SpecificationWeight Indicator / Remote Terminal:
- DescriptionModel 225 or 825 Digital Weight Indicator
- SpecificationStandard Power:
- Description120VAC, 60 Hz, @ 5 A
- SpecificationOptional Power:
- Description240 VAC, 50 Hz—Consult Factory
- DescriptionStandard wall mount
- SpecificationOptional Mounting:
- DescriptionREM mount
- DescriptionHigh Speed Thermal Cutbar Tape Printer
- SpecificationDimensions (RE2/RE3):
- Description24 in H x 20 in W x 12 in D / 61 cm H x 51 cm W x 30 cm D
- SpecificationDimensions (RE4/RE5):
- Description24 in H x 24 in W x 16 in D / 61 cm H x 61 cm W x 41 cm D
- SpecificationRainhood Dimensions (RE2H/RE3H):
- Description26 in H x 23 in W x 23 in D / 66 in H x 58 in W x 58-in D, uses Side ticket eject
- SpecificationRainhood Dimensions (RE4H/RE5H):
- Description26 in H x 27 in W x 27 in D / 66 in H x 69 in W x 69 in D, uses Front ticket eject