Cardinal Scale’s Scrapper series truck scales are engineered for scrap yards, recycling centers, and landscaping facilities requiring a medium-duty NTEP legal-for-trade scale at an economical price. The Scrapper utilizes the proven PSC high-tensile-strength, pre-stress concrete deck weighbridge that is 10 ft. wide with lengths up to 52 ft. long. The Scrapper series comes in capacities ranging from 25 tons up to 45 tons (25-ton CLC), providing an excellent low-cost scale for mid-sized trucks and pick-up trucks pulling trailers. Cardinal Scale offers single-source convenience and quality construction utilizing stainless steel model CBC compression load cells.
Scrapper Recycling and Scrap Industry Truck Scales
No models have been added for this product.
No options have been added for this product.
- Description10 ft.
- DescriptionRanging from 17.5 ft to 52.5 ft.
- SpecificationOverall Capacity:
- DescriptionRanging from 25 tons to 45 tons
- SpecificationConcentrated Load Capacity (CLC):
- Description25 tons
- SpecificationDeck Thickness:
- Description7.25 inches
- SpecificationUnder-Weighbridge Clearance:
- Description7.5 inches
- SpecificationNTEP COC:
- SpecificationLoad Cells:
- DescriptionCardinal model CBC stainless steel compression
- DescriptionGuide rails, weight indicators, remote displays, unattended kiosks, and vehicle recording systems
Request a Quote
- Product Details
- Related Products